RIVERFRONT FLOAT TRIPS
A float trip at Riverfont will be an adventure to remember. We can accommodate practically any schedule with floating options ranging from two hours to two days! Whether you’re on a solo trip or part of a large group, Riverfront will make your visit with us an enjoyable one.
Our equipment is first class and you can choose from our selection of canoes, rafts, tubes and kayaks.
Standard Float Trips
- Riverfront to North Riverfront Take Out – 8 Miles
- Moon Valley to Riverfront – 7 Miles
- Fort Niangua to Sand Spring – 3.5 Miles
Two Day Float Trips*
- Windyville to Riverfront – 14 Miles
- Williams Ford to Riverfront – 17 Miles
- *(Depending on Water Conditions)
To ensure that your equipment is available on the days you wish to float, we suggest you make reservations as far in advance as possible. A deposit of $15 per canoe per day, or $50 per raft per day is required for reservations. If a trip has to be cancelled, we must receive notice TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE for a full refund of the deposit.
Rainy Weather Policy
In the event of rainy weather or high water, deposits will be returned at 12 noon on the day a float is scheduled. If the rain stops, or the river is navigable by noon, deposits will not be refunded. Typically, heavy rains in other areas of the state do not affect the Niangua river.
RIVERFRONT FLOAT RATES
- 1 Canoe (Moon Valley, North River – $40.00 per Day/2 People
- 1 Canoe (Fort Niangua) – $40.00 per Day/2 People
- 10 or more Canoes – Call for Price
- Buffalo ABS Canoes – $45.00 per Day/2 People
- Additional Person (12 and older) – $15.00
- Rafts (6 person) – $115.00 per Day (weekdays & Sundays)
- Peak Season Rafts (6 person) – $135.00 per Day (Memorial thru Labor Day)
- In Camp Tube Rental – $10.00 per Day, per Tube
- Tube Float – $15.00 per Tube
- Kayak (1 Man) – $30.00 per Day
- Kayak (2 Man) – $40.00 per Day
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL SCOUT AND CHURCH RATES!