Welcome to the Riverfront Lodge
We are delighted you have chosen to stay at Riverfront Campground!
- Check-In is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. These times are strictly enforced unless prior arrangements have been made with Riverfront staff. Any late departure will be charged 20.00 an hour. Please let the office staff know if you check-out before 11 a.m. by calling 417-588-3386
- All guests must register at Riverfront Campground prior to checking into cabin. Car tags will be issued to each driver.
- Maximum capacity is 20. Quiet time is 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Riverfront office hours vary throughout the season but are generally 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays and 8 – 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. If you’re planning a late arrival, please contact the Riverfront office staff for check-in information. The number is 417-588-3386.
- Peak season weekend guests are required to schedule a float trip via Riverfront.
- Holiday stays require three nights.
- Security deposit will be refunded after cabin is cleaned and inspected.
- Prior to check-out, please place all your trash in the garage.
- Please do not leave dirty dishes in your cabin.
- If excessive cleaning is required after your departure, an additional cleaning fee may be applied.
- Upon check-in, if you observe damage or damaged items, please report it to the front desk.
- Before departing, please start a load of towels. It would be much appreciated.
- If you take pillows, towels, dishes or any personal items from the cabin, the responsible party will be charged. Cabins are inventoried after every stay.
- Shut off lights and turn the air to economy or heat down to 50 degrees when you leave.
- No pets are allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. A $50.00 charge will be placed on the card if you have an unapproved pet in the cabin.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE CABIN! A $100.00 charge will be placed on your card for smoking in the cabin.
- Please make one last walk through looking for any personal items you may have forgotten.
- Closest restaurant is The Gravel Bar and Grill which is approximately 1/2 mile west of the cabin at Sand Spring Resort. Closest grocery store is Lunkers located approximately one mile east.
Thank you very much for being our guest, and we hope you enjoy your stay in the cabin. If you have questions, please contact us at: 417-588-3386