It's time to start your adventures
If you enjoy camping, you’ll really have a great time at Riverfront. There’s obviously a reason for our name…the primitive campsites are stretched alongside one entire mile of Niangua river frontage. There’s simply nothing like falling asleep with the soothing night sounds of the forest and the swish of a flowing river. With the wide selection of campsites available, you will have no problem finding one that’s perfect for a small family or large group.
Our campground facilities include hot showers and flush toilets, and there are plenty of activities the entire family will enjoy, like hiking, swimming, boating and tubing. Civilization is as close as our convenience store that stocks snacks, cold drinks, ice, bait & tackle, sundry supplies, firewood and groceries. RESERVE CAMPSITE ONLINE
If you get tired of beans and marshmallows, Riverfront offers a comprehensive catering service for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We can accommodate up to 30 people and meal variety ranges anywhere from hamburgers to Kansas City Strips. (Final guest count is required ONE WEEK prior to the event. Also, a ONE WEEK NOTICE is required for cancellation.
If you’re not in the mood for camping please visit our RENTAL CABINS website to arrange clean and comfortable lodging for your next visit.
Campground Rules and Information
Quiet Hours begin at 11pm each evening.
ALL MUSIC MUST BE TURNED OFF THEN!
- Security guards on duty Friday through Sunday.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cleaned up after.
- Sorry, no ATV’s, firearms or fireworks permitted.
- Please do not deface or mar any trees.
- Dumpster and trash bags available
- Please no cans in the firepits.
- Picnic tables on a first come, first served basis.
- Serious cooks please bring your own grill.
- Firewood for sale, or you may gather drift or fallen wood.
- The main shower house is open 24 hours a day.
- Staff persons are available 24 hours a day.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon unless you are on a float trip.
- No camp refunds after 2:00pm
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- If you are evicted from the campground, you will not be refunded.
- Side-by-Side/U.T.V.’s are allowed with signed liability release. This release must be signed at check-in. No A.T.V.’s allowed.
Riverfront Campground and Canoe Rental is open from the end of February through October 31 each season.
RIVERFRONT CAMPING RATES
Adults (13 and older) – $6.00 per person, per night
Ages 5 – 12 – $3.00 per person, per night
Ages 4 & Under – Free
RIVERFRONT RV RATES
Gold RV sites (44-62) – These premium sites enjoy close proximity to the Niangua River with many having great river views and access. Concrete pads are 9′ x 40′ in size featuring 30Amp, 50Amp or 110 service, Fire Pit with Grill and Picnic Table. Holidays require a three night stay. $35.00 per night for up to 3 people
Silver RV sites (1-43) – Sites 1 through 30 do not have a concrete pad and are typically reserved for tents (although we do rent to RV Campers as well). Sites 31 through 43 have a standard concrete pad, electric and water. They also feature a Fire Pit with Grill. Holidays require a three night stay. $35.00 per night for up to 3 people
(Additional people must pay regular camp fee) We MUST receive one week notice for cancellations on electric sites.